Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Skillz "Enjoying The View" feat. Joe Tann

Thanks to Twitter & my friend Febby who "introduce" me to this talented guy, Joe Tann :)


[Intro]
Uhh... c'mon!
I mean
I think it's safe to say I know what I like and
I like you

[Chorus: Joe Tann]
My head's in a frenzy babe
I'll do almost anything you tell me to do
Cause you are so beautiful
Right down to your cuticles, I'm enjoyin the view

[Skillz]
Yeah, now I done been a lot of places, sand to the shore
Seen a lot of beauty, but none like yours
If you got a man then I'm more than sure
he ain't pullin out chairs and openin up doors
So maybe me and you can, possibly keep in touch
Yeah I know it seems forward, but I just seen your blush
Now I know we just met, it may be too soon for a crush
But I gotta be true I'm enjoyin the view
I don't see nuttin but you girl, whassup?

[Chorus]

[Skillz]
Uhh! Now let me tell you what I like about'cha
No flaws, everything right about'cha
You got this little gleam about'cha
I can't sing but girl I'd sing about'cha
I don't even sleep and I'ma dream about'cha
If you were mine I wouldn't be seen without'cha
Listen, I'm not tryin to waste your attention
I'm what you're missin, here's a proposition, uhh
Now maybe you and me can, possibly talk about us
I'm sure that you worth waitin for (hey) and I'm not in no rush
Yeah I seen a lot of beauty, but yours doin way too much (too much)
So I gotta be true, I'm enjoyin the view
I don't see nuttin but you girl whassup~?!

[Chorus]

[Joe Tann]
So slow down (slow down)
No need to worry, I'm not made like them
Slow down (slow down)
No need to hurry, walk by me again

[Chorus] - repeat 2X

[Outro]
(Enjoying the viewwwww)
C'mon, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment